Requirements for Real Estate Salesperson or Rental Listing Referral Agent Licensing
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The Real Estate Commission requires students to complete and pass both Real Estate Fundamentals (30 Hours) and Real Estate Practice (45 Hours) with a final exam grade of at least 70 on each prior to taking the Pennsylvania licensing exam. Either course may be taken first.
- Must complete an exam application through PSI Exams (www.psiexams.com), submit your transcripts and pay a $49 examination fee.
- After successful completion of the State Salesperson Licensing Examinations, you must make application for licensure with a Pennsylvania licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Once licensed under your employing Broker, you may begin working as a licensed PA Real Estate Salesperson.