A member organization of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® is comprised of more than 30,000 residential and commercial REALTORS® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Promote home ownership.
- Encourage investment in real estate.
- Protect the right to own and use private property.
- Enable members to transact business to the advantage and protection of the public and members.
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct.
- Advance civil development and economic growth in the Commonwealth and among its citizens.
- Lend assistance to the PA State Real Estate Commission and the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers in the enforcement of their regulations.