What is a PMAR® Affiliate Member?
PMAR® Affiliate Members include individuals, firms, and corporations not actively licensed to sell real estate but provide services, supplies, or are otherwise related to or interested in the real estate industry. This includes property managers, appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, title insurers, attorneys, etc. Please feel free to search our network of Affiliates using the search function on our home page.
What are the benefits of becoming an Affiliate Member?
- Company listing on the PMAR® website with direct links to your website and email
- Advertising opportunities through sponsorship of corporate events, our annual Gala, and many other events throughout the year.
- Professional recognition, a new program identifying the best of the best service providers in our area, is a great way to stand out among the crowd.
- Educational resources, and opportunities to host educational events for our Members.
- Government Affairs efforts, are a great way to be involved in your community.
- Industry networking, building strong relationships with similar service providers in a non-competitive setting.
- Option to join the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® and access all of their great benefits
What are the costs associated with becoming an Affiliate Member?
The annual fee for an Affiliate Membership is $180.00, with an application fee of $250.00. The billing period runs on a calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Dues are prorated on a monthly basis.
Don’t wait! Join Now! Affiliate membership will pay for itself. Let the Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS® be your key to business opportunities!
This from can be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the application is processed and approved, you will receive an invoice and instructions on next steps.