The National Association of REALTORS® advocates every day on behalf of the nation’s 1.4 million REALTORS® and 75 million property owners. NAR is widely considered one of the most effective advocacy organizations in the country.
State & Local Advocacy
The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to protect and promote homeownership and property investment. The REALTOR® Party speaks with one voice to advance candidates that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment.
The REALTOR® Party is effective at all levels of government because of its grassroots strength. That strength is exhibited in advocacy as well as community involvement. The REALTOR® Party works hand in hand with the REALTORS Political Action Committee (RPAC).
NAR provides a wide variety of resources to foster and harness the grassroots strength of the REALTOR® Party.
- Learn more about the REALTOR® Party(link is external)
- Community Outreach(link is external)
- Advocacy Everywhere(link is external)
- Awards and Grants
- Vote with the REALTOR® Party(link is external)
- Get involved with the REALTOR® Party(link is external)
- Sign up for REALTOR® Party text alerts(link is external)
- Track what state/local associations are doing with the REALTOR® Party(link is external)
- Check out state/local REALTOR® Party success stories(link is external)
- Download the REALTOR® Party Association Resource Guide(link is external) (PDF)