The RELATOR® Party is working for you!
PAR® works with state legislative and regulatory bodies in Pennsylvania to create positive change that supports the work of real estate professionals and the consumers they serve.
- PAR® is an active presence on Capitol Hill in Harrisburg and has adopted numerous policy statements on issues of importance to the real estate industry.
- PAR® actively lobbies on behalf of REALTORS® to protect homeownership and private property rights. See legislation P.A.R.® is currently tracking.
- Access the General Assembly website to read a specific piece of legislation.
- Search relevant laws and regulations in an easy-to-read format.
- When a topic pertaining to real estate arises at the Capitol, legislators contact PAR® to offer the REALTOR® viewpoint with testimony in front of committees.
- The PAR® local affairs program monitors local ordinances and works with local associations/boards to develop and implement advocacy campaigns.
- Some associations/boards maintain their own government affairs program, led by a Government Affairs Director (GAD), to present a unified voice for the real estate industry.
Stay up-to-date on the latest legislative news on PAR’s JustListed Blog.